Building on & Maintaining community post Covid-19
Spike Global is teaming up with the UKAA to host a webinar on Wednesday 27th May, at 10 am. The webinar brings together operators, industry experts and tech providers to discuss the future of community building.
The webinar will be addressing how the BTR and wider real-estate industry can continue to place community at the centre of their developments, maintaining engagement levels with residents.
We will be exploring:
- Stats that show community is more important than ever before and what these really mean.
- How the industry can continue to deliver in this important area, as we start to emerge from isolation.
- How did operators fair during lockdown and what changes need to be made moving forward?
- What parts of community are important to residents and what really adds value to their experience, how can developments continue to be pro-active in this area?
We’ll look at data from reviews, industry trends and examples of how operators are implementing changes to prioritise community.
Sound interesting? Registration is free, simply click here to secure your place.
Joining us on the panel we have:
- Kirstie Lane from Spike to chair the discussion
- James Dearsley from Unissu
- Hannah Marsh from HomeViews
- Jeremy Heath-Smith from Spike
- Harry Downes from Fizzy Living
- Rob Tincknell from Areli Real Estate, and ex CEO of Battersea Power Station